Friday, November 30, 2012

IKEA Shopping Preview - the SWAG! (Final Post)

I'm sorry if you're sick of hearing about IKEA, this is my last post. When we were leaving, we were both handed a huge bag of free product. Having planned events, I should've expected this, but I was actually surprised. I felt treated with the invitation and the discount and wasn't expecting anything else. Let's get to the SWAG!

David and I received a bag each

here are the contents of one bag (they had the same items in every bag)
 Contents: coffee, milk frother, napkins, bowl, frame, egg timer, 4 espresso mugs, 2 candle holders, 100 tealights, desk lamp and organizing box. Plus (not shown) a light bulb (link not found, but similar to this one), a bag of chocolates and a flash drive with all the media information.

here's what we bought

Contents: garlands, napkins, napkin holder, baker's twine and an angel light (no link found). Plus (not shown) sparkling drink and a chocolate bar.



Disclaimer: I have not been paid to write about IKEA. These are all of my own opinions. Go or not, it's up to you. I just blog about what I like and I like IKEA.

No comments: