Saturday, May 26, 2012

Still Waiting!

I am in serious "kill time" mode. Baby Micah is teasing me, all the signs of impending labour are here, but no serious action. I am trying not to go stir crazy. I know, I know, he'll come in just the right time. In the meantime, you get more blogs because I keep making more things.

This cutie (Micah's toy lion, as Abby calls it) has been on my list to try for years. I finally thought, I could whip that baby up in no time. Never mind that I made a huge mistake and started over, but that's what happens when you're as distracted as I am these days. In the end this version turned out pretty cute and I'm happy with it. The tutorial can be found here and the face inspiration here. I also added a cat jingle ball toy to make a subtle rattle out of it.




P.S. Hi Gran! Mom says that she's been sending you my blog posts. I hope you enjoy them. Love you.

2 comments:

Andrea Johannson said...

Coralee...I just want to say that I LOVE reading your blog posts. You are so very creative and an inspiration to me!! You make me want to dust off my sewing machine!! And I LOVE this little Lion...SO cute!!!

Donna Dawe said...

Loving the new look to the blog. Fresh and blue (fitting). Very cute lion btw.