Monday, September 12, 2011

Checkin' In

Today is "Friday" - hooray! I am looking forward to having my David home for two days for sure! Here's a few things that I've been wanting to share:

  • I found a great tutorial for turning your favourite bar soap into a liquid body wash. I've told you how much I love Pumpkin soap and now I love it even more. These three bottles were made out of one bar of soap. It will last a lot longer this way.

  • This is how far David's gotten on the kitchen project, though he's working on it more this "weekend".

  • Have I mentioned that David works every weekend? His days off are Tuesday and Wednesday and this has now become our weekend... in case you were wondering.
  • Abby lives for Papa/daughter dates. The current deal is that they'll go on the next one when she is completely potty trained. This is taking way too long for her liking (mine too for that matter). Anyway, Abby will pick out her fanciest dress and shoes for her date. It's so cute. Here's Abby dressed up to get married - she loves to pretend she's getting married.



  • I have a unique name and because of that I don't often see my name on personalized items or in public places. I got the idea to google map my name. Apparently, there is a Coralee Drive, a Coralee Lane, two Coralee Avenues and a Coralee Loop. I then used the street view option to find a street sign, just so I could take a screenshot of it and use it. A little vain, I realize, but a little fun, too.
  • We found an online ink store in CANADA! that sells computer ink for super cheap. We used a dealfind voucher and got 4 cartridges of each color and black for under $30 (including shipping). We'll be ordering from them again... when we finally run out after this batch.
  • I've had the privilege of doing the ads for our ladies committee and it's been so fun. I'll have to show you some of them sometime.
  • When we changed to MagicJack, it was a good excuse for me to design new family contact cards. I had a lot of fun with these ones.



  • Hope you all have a great week. We're having an amazing warm fall so far, we could continue our summer list with no problems.

No comments: