Sunday, March 6, 2011

no 10 Charming Tote Bag

I actually made this before my shoulder bag, but as it was a birthday present, I didn't want to blog about it until I had given it. I think I love this purse the best. It was so quick, I used a thrifted pair of pants and fabric from my stash and I have plans for many more of these!



This is from another PDF pattern from I Think Sew, easy to use and really cute.
(Aprox dimensions 16” width X 12” height (STRAP INCLUDED))

4 posts in one week... I really missed the computer!

2 comments:

Evelyn in Canada said...

I love that purse! That's an awesome bag. I think I'm going to have to try a pleated bag soon. It'll be a departure from all of my square bags. Thanks for the inspiration!

teaginny said...

I adore this bag! I need it! What a fantastic idea to use thrifted pants.