Saturday, February 20, 2010

Crayolas!

I wanted some non-permanent markers (the permanent ones go through paper and even card stock) for a little project this week. So, we picked up a small package of Crayolas and thanks to the washable features, I figured it was time for Abigail to have a go. This is her very first drawing. She had a lot of fun and only got a little bit of marker on me, on her and on the table. I cut a slice off to make a birthday card for a little friend. This also prompted me to pull out some crayons today and she had some time to color in a coloring book.


David and I have some scripture memory homework for our post-Encounter class. Here's the project that I wanted the markers for. (Romans 8:1-2, 6-9)


We took a family trip to the Forks on Wednesday. There is a little shop in the marketplace that sells t-shirts and inside the shop is this big stuffed bear. The store clerk said that most kids scream and cry when they see it, but not Abigail....


Her crying started when it was time to leave the bear behind. She hugged him for so long!



1 comment:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

Oh Abigail, you win the cuteness award! Cute, cute, cute!

Beautiful first drawing, not many other 'littles' could claim talent like that!!!