Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Baby Shower Help



Okay, so I keep getting asked "What do you want for your shower?" or "What do you need?". Great questions! Being our first, I really don't know. My friend, Julie, has lent me so much that I can't think of anything I need. Another friend, Bernice, sat down with me and we made some kind of a list...small, but a list of sorts. Well, last night during my middle of the night breastfeeding session with Abby, I had an idea of what I'd really like. It's free and anyone can help me with this. So, I would like the answer to three questions:

1. What is your favorite baby product?
2. What is your favorite family resource (i.e. book, dvd etc)
3. What was the best parenting advice you've ever received?

If you would answer these questions for me, I would soooo appreciate it. Really! I love personal recommendations. Thanks!

1 comment:

Patty-Jean from LittleQuiver said...

I'm so glad that you were up for such a spontaneous visit!!! Your place is very inspiring - it's nice to be in company of another creative soul! So - i have a request - I would really like to blog about my tea connoisseur friend and her lovely tea cart...if you wouldn't mind..with a link back here! So would you, could you, consider sending me a photo of your wonderful cart?
talk soon!