Friday, November 7, 2008

Winter Wonderland

We woke up to this beauty today! Our first snow day. Yesterday was sleet, but this is genuine snow. By the looks of it, it could stay, too. Well, there is something cozy about being home today and not being outside. It requires a cup of tea and a cozy book, I think. I won't get much else done today as the head cold that plagued me terribly about a month ago has decided to make a come-back. I am digging into all the home remedies and fighting it off as best as I can, but it's a stubborn one!



Here's a stack of PUL diaper cuts on top of the fleece mountain that I still need to cut. David is helping me with figuring out the cutting as if we cut it real precise, we can get 29 size small diapers out of this stash. I am not a fan of cutting and will be glad to have it all cut out, but at least I don't have to puzzle it out alone. David has been a huge help. I wouldn't mind having my dining room table back, either.


No comments: