Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Gift and a Keeper



This first one was supposed to be a gift. It's from the hobo bag pattern in my pattern wish list. Turns out to be massive and totally not the style of my friend who I wanted to make it for. I like it. It's the perfect purse tote for winter - carrying around hats, mittens, scarves etc.



So, this is what I came up with for my friend. David says it looks really professional - which was a really cool compliment. I hope she likes it! UPDATE: David says this picture makes it look blue. The vinyl is black and the plaid is brown. I guess it lost something in the picture translation. I know I need to work on my pictures...I just get so impatient with lighting etc.

3 comments:

Adventures of Deesa said...

oooh it does look professional! Very nice! great job sis!

Evelyn in Canada said...

Are you making all of these purses with or without patterns? They're very nice.

Coralee said...

these are both from store bought patterns - McCall's 5719 and New Look 6522