Monday, November 3, 2008

Funky Christmas Stockings and Baby Parcel Part 3



Almost the minute I saw these, I had to make them! Tutorial and pattern here!



I forgot to show you the receiving blankets in our baby package. The rest of the package was things for me. This pot of coconut has brought sanity to me many times in the middle of the night. I am quite itchy during this pregnancy and have even developed eczema in my armpits and this coconut oil has helped a lot!



I had just been getting over a wicked head cold when my parents sent this package and so Mom sent me a Neti Pot. I have only used it a couple of times, so far, so I can't boast about it yet, but my Mom "swears by it". It was thoughtful of you, Mom.



David is modeling quite well, don't you think? Anyway, that's the end of baby package and it was and is still, so much fun!

2 comments:

Adventures of Deesa said...

I'm not sure thats how you are supposed to drink it David......

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I love the stockings! AND David is too funny! Tell him the picture would be funnier if there was water coming out of his nose.