Thursday, October 30, 2008

Looking forward to....

David and I have done shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child since we were dating and it's still a favourite holiday tradition for us!




Last year's Handmade Holidays
from Sew Mama Sew was a huge success and I am so excited to see what they come up with this year!



'Tis also the season for generous bloggers and I would love to win this from JCHandmade in brown, tan, and navy blue!



This year will be the first year for David and I to participate in Bethlehem Live! We hope to make this a yearly tradition. This FREE event is a huge hit here and you are invited!



And if we can budget out a bit of postage money, then I would love to sign up for Sew Liberated's Holiday Traditions Exchange 2008! I peeked at last year's packages and they looked so yummy that I want to make one, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That all looks so great. I wanna participate. Wait, I get to in some cases. . . hehehe.

Great blog love and keep up the hard work for us. I appreciate you and everything you do and bring into our home. May God bless you richly tomorrow!

LLG said...

Hey
I just noticed that the angry turtle is on a stand i gave you...yay!!! I see it has come in handy..that is good.